Gill Document No. 2.
Transcribed by Daniel B. Olds from a copy of the original generously provided by Jim & Brenda Hicks
HEIRS & REPRESENTATION OF JESSE GILL DEC'D
B. RAY Administrator
1. Tyrrell Gill living in N.C. has received $800.00.
2. Agnes Jones living in Raleigh, N.C. received $1,360.00. Husband died before J.G.
3. John Gill living in N.C. received $1,040.00.
4. Mary Gill married Henry Tate living in N.C. received $1,100.00. Husband died since J.Gill. N.C.
William Laws Administrator.
5. Burton Gill died before Jesse Gill leaving B.J. Gill, D.C. Gill and L.T. Gill. Paid to each of them $107.17. Others under age not paid; Susan Gill, Joseph Gill and S. Gill, married name not known, all living in N.C.
6. Betsy Gill married Wm. Ship both died before Jesse Gill leaving:
7. Nancy Gill who married Wormley Ray who is dead leaving Buckner Ray & Henry C. Ray who died before Jesse Gill leaving Mary Ray & Sarah Ray who married Wm. B. Ray and Sinthy Ray-N.C. then married Edward A. Parham who is dead leaving A. Parham, Mary Parham, John Parham, Payton Parham, Caroline Parham, Wm. Parham & E. Parham in Tenn.
8. Mahaly Gill married Joseph Bailey in Tenn.
9. Payton Gill living in Tenn.
10.Buckner Gill died before his father J.G. leaving James Gill, Elizabeth Gill married Wm. Fortune who died before Jesse Gill, Sarah C. Gill married name not known, Thomas Gill all living in Tenn.
Sources: Wake County courthouse records, Federal Census records.
If you have information on this family, please contact: Diann, Dan Olds, and Frank O. Clark
|Return to Records of Jesse Gill Page|
|Return to David Gill of Wake Co., NC|
|Return to David Gill of Mattaponi Neck, VA|
|Return to North Carolina Gills|
|Return to Gill State Selection Page|
|Return to Gill Home Page|
Copyright ©2000, Dan Olds. These documents may be freely used for private purposes, and included in your own genealogy. However, this document is copyrighted and may not be sold, nor given to anyone who may attempt to derive profit from same.