TATUM BAPTIST CHURCH
by Victoria Proctor, 2006
Tatum Baptist Church was dedicated April 3, 1892. Its members were drawn almost exclusively from Beaverdam Baptist (McColl, Marlboro County, SC).
Back to Marlboro Baptist Churches
Marlboro, South Carolina Churches
Copyright © 1996-2013 by Victoria Proctor. All rights reserved.
All contributed material remains the property of the contributor. This WEB page, however, is copyrighted and may not be copied, altered, converted or uploaded to any electronic system or BBS, message board, mailing list or web site, nor included in any software collection or print collection of any type without the express written permission of the author.