contributed by: Anna Feagin, 4 May 2004


Built by Capt. George HODGES of the War of 1812.  Inhabited continuously by his descendants until the house was lost to fire in 1942.

See 1942 newspaper article.

Back to Old Marlboro Homes Photographs
Marlboro Photo Gallery
Marlboro Main Page

Copyright  1996-2005 by Victoria Proctor. All rights reserved.
All material contributed to this site remains the property of the contributor. These electronic pages, however, may NOT be copied, altered, converted or uploaded to any electronic system or BBS, message board, mailing list or web site, nor included in any software collection or print collection of any type without the express written permission of the author.