Marlboro County, SC
Marlborough Citizens in Court Record of Polk County, TX
Contributed by Joyce McNiel Munson, 12 June 2001
1847 Marriage settlement/agreement and indenture (slaves) between Moses S. McCALL Jr.
and Miss Catherine F. McRoe (McRAE?) of Marlborough District, SC.
Extracts from the NC Archives on Marlborough Citizens
Contributed by Myrtle Bridges, 1997
These extracts from Richmond County, SC records, found in the North Carolina Archives, make wonderful
reading and include information on many people, places, and events of
Marlboro County. Deponents include:
- Cade GODBOLD, 1846 March 9.
- Robert RYE, 1786 Sept. 26.
- Elizabeth QUICK, 1786 October 4.
- James and Rachel FINLEY, 1803 October 27.
- Duncan McCOLL, Jr., 1806 March 8.
- Peter GRAHAM, 1806 April 17th.
- Roderick McRAE, 1848 March 4.
- Duncan McCOLL, Sr., 1857 October 31.
Marlboro County Main Page
Copyright © 1996, 2013, 2014 by Victoria Proctor. All rights reserved.
This WEB page may not be copied, altered, converted or uploaded to
any electronic system or BBS, message board, web page or mailing list, nor included in any software collection or print collection
of any type without the express written permission of the author and webmistress. These electronic pages
may NOT be reproduced in any format for profit or presentation by other organizations.